Slider

Thursday, November 21, 2013

in

Newborn | Welcome baby Ian!

I have been photographing this family for 3 years!!....THREE years!! They are the very first family to do a real session with me when I first got into doing photography on a more serious level. We are finally so comfortable with eachother that they even make fun of me for things like forgetting to take my lens cap off lol! Sessions with them are a blast, they have adorable kids, and the fact that they trust me with capturing these special moments means the world to me! 


I wanted to do this session in a way that they could really remember this time of their life when they look at these photos. I did it in a story format and I have to admit that I LOVE every single image.


With no further ado..... here is their newest bundle of joy.....


Ian James Possehl
born 11/3/2013
weighing in at 8lbs 1oz and 20 1/2inches long


Congratulations!!!



































1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan