Slider

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

in

My Minnesota - April edition

This is my very first post with a lovely and talented group of photographers ALL from Minnesota!  The goal is to show you our view of what Minnesota looks like...the good, the bad, and the ugly!....but mostly the good :)

I really wanted to get outside and do some shooting, but the weather has just made it really tough lately. So the images below are of one of our many snow days.

Dad was out shoveling because our snowblower belt broke *again* and since Calvin's siblings were busy doing big kid things... he decided to play with straws and do toddler things.

Once you are finished peeking at my images...please head on over to Tim N Madie's blog here and facebook page here!







3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is so cute! I love the eye contact in the second image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fan of your framing and processing! Gah!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan