Slider

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

in

My Minnesota - July edition

Thanks for stopping by to see what went on in July for me! I went from having no images to having some good variety. Thankfully we have had some really nice weather...none of that muggy crap :)
 
 
The first image is from our camping trip for the 4th of July. I was too lazy to get my camera out much past this photo. (beer will do that to you haha)
 
 
 

 
The next few images are some lifestyle shots I took when I walked by my entry way only to see Calvin trying on his daddy's boots! I ran to get my camera and captured a pretty precious moment.




 
 
 
We also had the opportunity to head on over to the Anoka county fair to watch the derby. I got bored of that pretty fast and ventured off to get some quick shots....OH and there's a couple shots of Calvin trying cotton candy for the very first time!







 
 
 
and last, but not least are some instagram shots of all three of my babies!!!


Now that you've finished peeking in on my world  ...Please head on over to Erin's blog and see what she has been up to! You can also see more updates from her by liking her fan page here.

3 comments:

  1. What a great variety!!! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tina I love your variety...I really love the farm animals and your boy with those big boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the cotton candy images of Calvin! Great images as always, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan