Slider

Saturday, June 28, 2014

in

My Minnesota - June edition

I have to admit I was a little lazy this month at getting out my big camera. I finally decided I should make myself take Calvin to one of my favorite spots and see if we could get a few good shots for this post. (disclaimer: I don't intentionally leave out his siblings...they are with their other parents this weekend)

I just love nearly every photo!!











 
 
We also went to Berry Hill Farm and did some strawberry pickin'!! It was so much fun and I have to tell you they are the BEST strawberries I have ever eaten! They literally melt in your mouth!
(these photos were pulled from my instagram account)




When you are done here please head on over to Lori's blog and check out her take on June!
 
If you like what you see you can find more on her fb page  :)

3 comments:

  1. I just love these photos! The one of your little one eating the strawberries is super cute, probably because I have three of my own who would do exactly the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so sweet! I know those blue eyes must melt your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the images you chose this month! I really like the first one with Calvin running in the long grass. Great images of summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan