Slider

Thursday, October 24, 2013

in

Engagement | Justine & Trav are getting married!

I have known Justine for a few years now. We worked together at a daycare and quickly became friends. She has always been the sweetest most friendly person you would ever meet....honestly!

Naturally I was excited when she asked me to take her engagement photos. I had never done an engagement session before and I actually found it to be really fun...not to mention I love ALL of their images!

These two are the cutest couple! I wish them the best on their journey into marriage and I hope that they stay this happy forever :)

(Travis....you got yourself a good one! )






















1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful lady!!! Cant wait for you to do ours!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan