Slider

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

in

Personal | snap shots of me


It has been a long time since I made a post on this blog, so I decided it was time to clean it up with a fresh layout and start adding to it! The only posts I have ever made to this were the ones of when I first started to dip into photographing people other than my own children. (I am hoping you can see that I have evolved a little since then? lol)

ok, on to the point of this post.... when I began following other photographers I thought it was so weird to never know what they look like. You usually see a photographer's kids in many many photos, but because most of us rarely get in the frame there are few photos shared where we are the subject.

Here are a few shots of me and the ones I love dearest pulled from my big camera, my phone, and instagram.

















Leave a comment:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan