Slider

Thursday, October 17, 2013

in

rainy day family photos!

I have not had very good luck with the weather when it comes to my photo sessions and it was literally raining on us the day we took these. I would have LOVED some backlit photos and...well just more photos in general, but I am glad that we were able to make this work for the moment :) we have a redo in the works!
 
Most of you probably don't know it, but this is my *other* family....or my second family...however you want to put it. I have known them since I was in first grade. Yes, many moons ago lol! Crazy to think I used to see their family photos on the wall as a little girl and now I am the one taking them! AND I'm honored to do so!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This last photo is ultimately the story of our day! This photo takes the cake and makes me laugh so much!
 



Leave a comment:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan